1. That the signer is a student duly enrolled in the 2021-2022
or the 2022-2023 course in the university declared or in the vocational
2. That the signer has read and understood the 2022/2023
Regulations of the Competition.
3. That the signer agrees to stay informed about any
possible changes that may be introduced by the Organisation during the
Competition. All changes will be published on the www.motostudent.com
website or via e-mail.
4. That, as stated in Article A.3.2 "Liability
Waiver" of the regulations, the signer must, as team member, hold the
Organization harmless from the responsibility for any liability out of acts and
actions of the signer at the MotoStudent Competition, as well as during the
final Event, within the facilities of the Racing Circuit.
5. That, as stated in Article A.4.1 "Prototype
manufacturing" of the Regulations, the motorcycle will be created,
designed and manufactured by the members of the team without any direct participation
of external professionals.
6. That the Moto Engineering Foundation, promoter of the
International Competition MotoStudent, have reported you that the kit is
provided for use in the VII Edition or derivative uses of MotoStudent, not
giving himself for any use outside it. Using the kit supplied exclusively for
the prototype construction, which will be competitor in the International
Competition MotoStudent 2022-2023.
7. As stated in Article A.3.6.2. all team members must
ensure the coverage of their school insurance and, if not covered, hire one on
their own, including coverage during the Final Event.